Our latest addition to our hire fleet is the impressive GLD digital mixing system from Allen & Heath
The GLD range is now proving extremely popular in the live music industry, particularly on smaller tours where the small footprint of the desk makes for easy use in any type of venue while still providing a large range of features for the FOH engineer.
The system we have in stock uses the largest control surface – the GLD-112 – plus a stagebox system featuring 32 inputs and 16 outputs and an 80m CAT5 digital snake. In fact, everything you need for your event except the mics and speakers!
– 28 motorised faders in 4 layers
– Up to 48 input processing channels
– 30 configurable busses
– 4 x local mic/line inputs, 4 x local XLR line outputs, 4 x RCA inputs
– 8 stereo FX engines with an amazing library of processors
– Colour-coded LED channel strip
– Automatic Mic Mixer
– Stereo Recording to USB stick
– Optional remote iPad control App.